Gamers World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Gamers World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zelda Club

Go down 
+3
TheMasterYoshi
Shadowpika
Vampire Knight - Zero
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampire Knight - Zero
Admin
Admin
Vampire Knight - Zero

Zelda Club - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:08 am

Just do the next part, your good at doing battles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworld.mybbest.com
The Scatter
The Scatter

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:46 am

Okay. And again, I'm writing out your part! Twisted Evil

---

Malon could do nothing but look. It really had happened - the beast was there again - but it was being followed - by Gorons. Lots of Gorons - the entire city was following him.

Zelda could do nothing but look. What Ruto had said was true - what Baku had done to the Sheikahs he was now doing to the Gorons! Their guards managed to scare Great Goron off - but the poison hadn't sunken in fully then...

Impa could do more than look. But first of all, she was going to settle some unfinished buisness.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Knight - Zero
Admin
Admin
Vampire Knight - Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:46 am

Impa made the first move, she lunged at Bakura. He still hadn't moved. Her fist was raised and he had still hadn't moved an inch. Suddenly he smiled, Impa had no idea what was coming. Could she be prepared? Her fist was an inch away from his face when his hand whizzed infront of his face and caught her fist. He made it look effortless.
"How could you have mastered blocking at that speed?" She said shocked
"Again, you doubt young sheikah's abilities. That is why you will lose!" His fingers tightened around her fist.
His other hand rose and conected with her jaw. She cried out in pain...
Back to top Go down
TheMasterYoshi
TheMasterYoshi

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Meanwhile in the Minish village, Sameson the Small strolled down the market. Loud stomping echoed throughout the village. The big ones are always stomping. Sameson sighed. Suddenly there was a crash. Silence. Then a sream ripped the sky. Sameson ran towards the comotion. A minish ran towards Sameson.
"Sameson,help!"
"What!" Sameson answered.
"A centiped is attacking!"
Sameson grabbed the man's axe.
"Leave it to me!" Sameson said then charged ,screaming, into action.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Knight - Zero
Admin
Admin
Vampire Knight - Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Finally, the biggining of the goodies, nice touch! You can carry on....
Back to top Go down
The Scatter
The Scatter

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:22 pm

This is getting pretty good... I like this. Let's see how we can go without me putting stuff in. (I'm putting most of this into the collab, BTW.)
Back to top Go down
Vampire Knight - Zero
Admin
Admin
Vampire Knight - Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:26 pm

I think you should do the full abttle between the sheikahs...You'll do it better than me...probably!
Back to top Go down
The Scatter
The Scatter

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Okay - it's always hard to do battles that arn't cheesy...

---

Impa felt the tall grass behind her head. It was so tempting to just let her troubles go - to let Hyrule go to hell, as long as she didn't have to let this peace go - to let go to the...

Spluttering and coughing, she sat up and shook it out of her - and to her horror, saw a black liquid in her mouth.

She didn't have much time - only one thing could save her now.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Knight - Zero
Admin
Admin
Vampire Knight - Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:32 pm

What can save her?
Back to top Go down
The Scatter
The Scatter

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Zora Water - The stuff near Lord Jaba Jaba.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Knight - Zero
Admin
Admin
Vampire Knight - Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:34 pm

The healing water with magical powers from Oot! That should be the only cure, unless...
Back to top Go down
The Scatter
The Scatter

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:33 am

What is the healing water? Sorry, I'm still stuck in Fire Temple 'cause I suck. Sad
Back to top Go down
The Scatter
The Scatter

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:34 am

TheMasterYoshi wrote:
Meanwhile in the Minish village, Sameson the Small strolled down the market. Loud stomping echoed throughout the village. The big ones are always stomping. Sameson sighed. Suddenly there was a crash. Silence. Then a sream ripped the sky. Sameson ran towards the comotion. A minish ran towards Sameson.
"Sameson,help!"
"What!" Sameson answered.
"A centiped is attacking!"
Sameson grabbed the man's axe.
"Leave it to me!" Sameson said then charged ,screaming, into action.

Sorry?
A centipied? Did a minish mistake the Gorons for a centipied, or is this something entirely new?
This is just so it can go into the collab, BTW.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Knight - Zero
Admin
Admin
Vampire Knight - Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:29 am

No, it's not the gorons it is a centipede...
Back to top Go down
The Scatter
The Scatter

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:55 am

Okay - assuming the holy water is around Jabu Jabu - but I'm going to deviously cliffhang!

---
The sea of Gorons quickly spread around the entire field - Malon watched as they flocked towards Zora's Fountain. The Zoras would be well prepared for an invasion - the Gorons wouldn't get near the waterfall - in their entire life, very few of them would've seen water, but still she was worried. Vainly, she tried to turn away - whistling a song she remembered dearly from her mother - and she remembered...

Malon blinked. Either she was hearing things from the ruccus of the Gorons - or she could hear...

That neigh...
---
Bakura watched the pathetic Sheikah stumble around in the sea of Gorons, half blind by the poison. Watching her feeble efforts to get to Zora's Fountain in time brought a rare grin around his face. But in his left eye, you could see he was afraid.
---
Zelda watched the massive doors open. They hadn't for over a century - the last person to step foot in here was... him.

In the very centre of the room, a beam of light shone down from a nearby window, glistening off a legendary blade. For the dozenth time, Zelda hesitated - this was foolish. The legend said that only one could pull this legend...
She used the same excuse she had the last eleven times - this might be the only way.
She blew the dust off the blue hilt - places her gloved hands on the handle - and pulled.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Knight - Zero
Admin
Admin
Vampire Knight - Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 am

Epic! I think you should finish that bit, you do it much better!
Back to top Go down
The Scatter
The Scatter

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:12 am

Meh - this is going to be my last post for a while, after I tried to clean up spam and then I'm threatened with demotion. Please don't continue the Malon/Epona/Zelda storylines, as I'm still working on these.

---

Epona.

It really was Epona… the thought just didn’t sink in that she was back. Malon just stroked her back, bewildered. Then she noticed something on Epona’s back… it was a bag. Slowly, she opened it.

A mirror reflected the sun in her eyes, and she squinted as she took it out. It was a mirror in the shape of a shield – it was a shield. It gleamed perfectly in the sunlight. Epona neighed again, sounding proud. There was something else in the bag – a perfectly crafted ocarina. Malon took it out, and suddenly a blue light shot out of the Ocarina.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Knight - Zero
Admin
Admin
Vampire Knight - Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:13 am

OMG, it's him! LINK!
BTW: To all writing the rpg, let the Scatter do the ending, he has it sll planned out!
Back to top Go down
The Scatter
The Scatter

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Quote :
OMG, it's him! LINK!

No it's not. lol!

Uber big installment today! Enjoy.

---

Zelda waited – nothing happened. She lowered the sword and tried not to cry. It was foolish to cry about something like this, she told herself. But she had secretly been sure. She flung her gloves off and looked at the sword. It couldn’t be a fake – that was for sure. She felt the blade down to the Triforce on the handle.

Her hand started to glow.

Zelda stared – for the first time in a decade, the Triforce in her body was communicating – with the Master Sword. It started to throb, and trembled as she struggled to keep it still.

The blade shot back into the pedestal, but Zelda pulled it out again – a piercing noise emitted from the sword, deafening her – and suddenly the blue light engulfed her.

---

Impa stumbled around hopelessly as she struggled to get up the last few steps – each footstep unbearable agony – each breath sharp and constricted – Lord Jabu Jabu was a blur as her eyes became more puffy and watery. If the poison didn’t take her, it would kill her.

But Impa knew what would happen if she let either of those two happen. Finally – she made it. She slumped to her feet and dropped her head into the water, gulping as much as she could. But she choked, and held her head up, gasping for air.

She had done it. She had survived the poison. Despite everything, she was looking forward to the next time she saw Bak-

A sharp hand grabbed her neck and pushed it underwater. Immediately Impa realised her mistake – she had let her guard down. She wasn’t going to drown in the poison – but in the one thing that could cure her from it. Even as the black veil of unconsciousness surrounded her, she couldn’t help but notice the irony.

---

Even though the Gorons would follow their leader wherever he went, they knew they could not deny the Princess of Destiny. Zelda grinned as they bowed down before her, holding out a hand at their hardened backs.

The Gorons were confused. They didn’t know what the Princess was saying with her out held hand. Then dark waves shot out and surrounded them – and chaos erupted.

---

The Sheikah stopped moving. Bakura stood up, and looked down on the foolish girl - so predictable. A thin smile crossed his lips as he kicked the body into the water.

He drew a vial from his waist – in it was a deep blue glue-like substance. He dropped the entire vial into the water and watched as it turned blue – a poison so vile even the blessed water around Lord Jabu Jabu became contaminated and filthy. He turned to look at the bloated fish.

It was gone.

Last edited by The Scatter on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vampire Knight - Zero
Admin
Admin
Vampire Knight - Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Brilliant, epis way to kill impa, go me! lol
Back to top Go down
The Scatter
The Scatter

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:36 pm

BTW - I'm editing the title of this thread to Zelda Club + RPG. Okay?

I guess that's a yes, so change it if you don't like it.

EDIT: Oh wait - Super Mods can't I don't think... maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Last edited by The Scatter on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I failed.)
Back to top Go down
Vampire Knight - Zero
Admin
Admin
Vampire Knight - Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 pm

But, even when it's gonna finish (THE RPG) it's still gonna be club, so don't edit...
Back to top Go down
The Scatter
The Scatter

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Okay.
This has been by far the hardest moment in the entire story to pull off without being cheesy. Here goes...

---

'-give the Ocarina to me.' said a familiar voice.

Zelda watched as the blue veil of time gave way to that deep memory. Once again, she pondered how she could still remember it. Neither Zelda nor Link noticed her.

'-time for us to say goodbye.' the Princess finished. Zelda knew she had to act – but she remembered her one wish at that time was that this golden moment never be spoilt.

Suddenly, there was a blade at her throat. She stumbled back, aghast.

Link was holding the sword.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Knight - Zero
Admin
Admin
Vampire Knight - Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:50 pm

DARK LINK???
Back to top Go down
The Scatter
The Scatter

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:53 pm

No. (again, lol) Link just doesn't recognize her - he thinks she's an imposter or something.

Damn, I just gave something away there! (Please don't ban me for naw-tee words!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Club   Zelda Club - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelda Club
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next