Gamers World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Gamers World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're on YouTube!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Scatter
The Scatter

We're on YouTube! Empty
PostSubject: We're on YouTube!   We're on YouTube! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:50 am

Yep - because I'm bored of my account which I have filled with c*** I thought why not have a Gamer's World YouTube Account?

It's up. Username is GamersWorldGW - we also have a hotmail address, gamersworldgw@hotmail.com.

This should attract more users to the site!

EDIT: Anyone can request to have a video uploaded on our channel if they have an account here. Just send it to the above address, and if it's cool (cool being the opinion of me, Bakura and Gefhx) then it'll go up!

General Guidelines are:

High quality video is a HUGE plus. If it is HQ, or HD, that's always nice. PLEASE don't save it as 'Internet Standard' because the standard is rising. Also, if the quality is rubbish, no matter how good the video is, most likely it won't go up.

Use Common Sense. We don't want to give our vids a PG-13 rating, so keep it fit for younger audiences as much as possible. (cough... Crazy4Zelda...)

Hey, it is Gamer's World - so make it about games! Tutorials, reviews, or machinimas - but not ads. Sorry, but GW YouTube is a part of Gamers World - it would be like advertising the site on these forums!

BTW - in the end, I am the one who administrates the YouTube and Hotmail accounts. Just so ya know.
Back to top Go down
Gefhx
Admin
Admin
Gefhx

We're on YouTube! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're on YouTube!   We're on YouTube! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:56 am

Gamers world YouTube account, good idea i will leave admining it to you, just next time confirm it with me or Bakura. Also in the channel description, remind everyone that Gefhx(thats my name there to) is the founder of the actual site and post a link to my channel. (PM me for that stuff...)
Back to top Go down
https://gamers-world.forumotion.com
superior-mind
superior-mind

Location : Highly confidential, secret location somewhere in the UK

We're on YouTube! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're on YouTube!   We're on YouTube! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 pm

feel free to download the advert i made and re-upload it to your channel
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspgamer.co.nr ,and YES that is my site
The Scatter
The Scatter

We're on YouTube! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're on YouTube!   We're on YouTube! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:04 pm

superior-mind wrote:
feel free to download the advert i made and re-upload it to your channel

Ugh - READ THE THREAD next time! (ooh, caps)

We are NOT advertising the website on YouTube - it's like advertising it on this very thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We're on YouTube! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're on YouTube!   We're on YouTube! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're on YouTube!
Page 1 of 1